NYC, New York
Why you'll love vFunction
81% of enterprise application workloads are not cloud-native. There are 21 billion(!!) Java Virtual Machines (JVMs) in the world, predominantly monolithic -these are the core mission critical applications that organizations rely on to run their business. True modernization, the kind that actually yields substantial ROI, requires breaking those monolithic apps into microservices. vFunction is a first of its kind, cloud-native modernization platform that uses dynamic analysis, static analysis, data science, and automation to enable organizations to transform 100s of Java monolithic applications a year into microservices.
If you seek to bring new, disruptive ideas to the enterprise software market, it's time for your next big challenge. We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to grow our Enterprise Sales team and help us drive the market. Do you want to be a trailblazer that disrupts a trillion-dollar market? Take a look at vFunction! If you have a passion for deep technology sales and an interest in how it can impact businesses, we want to talk with you.
What You'll Do
vFunction is looking for an enterprise sales Rockstar who strives to push boundaries and expand their career each and every day. Well-funded and evolving at a rapid pace, vFunction is looking to dominate the blue ocean of Application Modernization; we are seeking experienced A-players with a thirst for action and an appetite for massive earnings. This role requires that you establish trust and credibility with end-users & partners by conducting sales discovery and product demo's mainly via Zoom to:
- Articulate and manage vFunction complex sales cycles, presenting the value of our full product suite to decision-makers.
- Develop and manage relationships within enterprise organizations, presenting to C-level executives the value of our modernization factory studio.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in our CRM system, while creating satisfied customers.
- A proven track record in enterprise software sales selling a disruptive technology - smashing your field sales quota, quarter on quarter.
- Extensive experience in selling to financial services in the NYC area.
- Senior selling experience to C level and senior technology leaders, mainly CTOs, Chief Architects, or Application owners.
- Readiness to think differently, learn, and embrace new methodologies.
- An understanding working to MEDDICC.
- Generating pipeline to break into new tier 1 logos.
- Experience in running complex sales campaigns from cradle to grave.
- Track record establishing pain and need within customers to find budget for the solutions you've sold.
- A drive to find solutions to problems and how to solve business pains.
- A natural champion, builder, and will go the extra mile to add real value.
- An entrepreneur - you run your patch like a business and know that owning your own pipeline generation is fundamental to your success.
- No cutting corners, even with SFDC hygiene.
- A technical college degree (CS, EE) or equivalent experience.
- Technical background, with a basic understanding of Java applications.
- Experience in consultative, enterprise solutions, selling application modernization projects or cloud migration software.
Contact us @ jobs@vFunction.com